No updates in a loong time, so sorry about that.
School and facebook has kept me busy, as well as the huge history project I just had and my french test.
So no designs, though I decided to post some of my sketches,
Of which I am planning to make final!
I made a brief explenation on them all, and hopefully you guys can tell me which one you wanna see next?
1. A dress inspired by a penis a guy friend of mine drew, which I somehow mistook for a flower. I was hoping for an open back, and very structured, yet not too 'cardboard'..more flowy!
2. Just a very cute everyday outfit, of a polka dot skirt, and a blouse, shirt thingy, with little details on it, too small too see.
3. Yet another dress, inspired by The Joker. Also open back, and I'm thinking it will be red and some shade of green.
4. A bag, with a handle on one side only. (Takes some thinking to figure it out).
5. Dress. Structured on one side, the other side consisting of flowy fabrics and (this will sound soo unprofessional), the ziggy-zaggy material thats like see-through! Just a very simple, yet chique little piece.
6. A variation of #5. However, this if flowy at the bottom, has a corset, and no zig-zaggys!
7. Hardly know what it is myself... a dress I believe.
and 8. A swimsuit, nothing too fancy. Striped, with an A slashed across the side.
Yet again, which one would you like to see next? :D
(PS. Click the picture to see the whole thing!)