Thank you to everybody who commented on what design they wanted to see next!
I got most votes on #7 and #1, and it was really nice to see the choices and comments.
I will really try get it done soon,
though I want you all to please keep in mind that I have a final exam in geometry on friday, and I have been doing bad in French, so I have to study and catch up.
I was also tagged again, this time by www.laicon.blogspot.com.
6 Random Things About Me
1. When I wear a watch, I wear it facing out, from under my wrist.
2. I was always proud of my dark brown hair when I lived in Europe, because nobody had it, though once I moved to USA, I realized all people had it, and it didn't feel as special anymore.
3. I have a pretty bad scoliosis.
4. When I was in second grade, I won a drawing competition for the Olympics, over my whole school (1st to 12th grade). Sorry, just had to boast, but I'm soo proud of it!
5. I hate sunlight. Not as in generally, just when its shining on me.
6. I'm a perfectionist.
6 Random Things I Like
1. Britney Spears
2. Staying at Barnes and Nobles for hours, listening to music, I've never heard of.
3. Eating Norwegian chocolate.
4. Christmas dinners, and the excitement of waiting to open up the presents. (From Europe, so my family does it after dinner!)
5. The Vera Wang Princess add.
6. Plane rides during night, though only the ones that land at night too.
6 Random Things I Don't Like
1. Scary movies. Aaahhh!
2. People who don't appreciate anything, at all.
3. When someone is amazingly pretty, and uses it for the bad, (such as sleeping around, and being b*tchy). They should use it to 'promote' peace in the world, don't you think?
4. Napoleon Dynamite, and American Pie.
5. How time fliiies by when youre having fun.
6. Anyone, playing, touching, or having any sort of contact, with a knife.
I was also tagged by www.capturethecastle1.blogspot.com,
4 Things I Did Today
1. I went to school, just to be late, get yelled at for being late, and doing bad in French.
2. I wore one of those little French hats.
3. I procrastinated.
4. I saw a dog that had lion eyes.
Things On My To-Do List
1. Convince my mom that shopping is good for me...
2. Finish my homework.
3. Prepare for Halloween.
4. Somehow get those shoes!
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Norwegian hot chocolate. I could drink a gallon, and not get sick!
2. Teen Vogue. Though I don't like the fashion as much as Vogue, its awfully entertaining.
3. Looking at people with absolutely flawless skin. Gets me so jealous!
4. Hannah Montana. I ain't too keen on Miley, though the show is hilarious.
And I was asked to write 4 random facts, though I wrote 6 above.
And there wasn't any required amount of people that needed to be tagged,
And I know a few other blogs which did this exact same thing,
So basically, if you want to join in the game, then do so!
And yet again, sorry for the lack of designs lately!
I am going to have a design by the end of the week though!