First of all,
For all of you who like art and drawing, I would like to make a recommendation to you all.
Go to your local museum, and see if its possible to sign up for FREE art classes.
Trust me, its loads of fun, and its a good way to meet new people who also value art.
I'm too lazy to post my buys from Thursday, and I haven't had time for any drawing over the weekend.
I was tagged by www.youreverydaystyle.blogspot.com,
6 quirky things about myself!
(its actually quite funny, I'm almost feel the exact way about Y.E.D.S's #2 and #3!)
1. I am absolutely crazy about Britney Spears. I just really adore her and her music, and I think she is an amazing person! I go as far as stuffing both the inside and outside of my locker with pictures (ignoring the fact that doing so on the outside is not allowed), memorizing every single word to all of her songs, and writing 'I love Britney Spears' everywhere!
(PS. Check out the new video for Womanizer!)
2. Whenever I eat dinner, I always start by cutting up whatever meat, take away any gross veggies, and mush whatever potato. I then put away my knife, and eat with just my fork.
3. I change my mind wayy to quick, when it comes to designers and their collections. I'll go from 'Eew, I HATE Louis Vuitton!' or 'My favorite brand is D&G', to 'What? I never hated LV! I've loved them since forever ago!' or 'D&G is wayyy bad!'
4. I make up my own words, just randomly, all of which I use on a regular day to day basis...
5. For some reason, every single day, I always eat a whole plate of cucumbers during lunch.
6. Every single time I get a magazine, I first skim through it, put it somewhere, forget about it, find it the next month, read it properly, and then shred out whatever I truly like.
I don't know how wierd I am compared to you all, but yes, thats me!
And for those I tagged, here are the RULES for the game!
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 other bloggers, and link yourself with them
5. Leave a post on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged
6. And use whatever photos you want (I'm not sure what this means...)
And when it comes to tagging, I shall tag...
And to Daiana:
Yes, Emma was very pretty. I didn't see her too well, cause I was standing outside, looking a floor up, but it was obvious it was her, with her pale and flawless skin, her thick eyebrows, and her dirty blonde hair.
I remember she was wearing a light blue basic T-shirt, her hair was in a messy bun or pony tail, and she was basically just very casual.
Honestly, she looked exactly like in a magazine, proving she can't have been PhotoShopped too often!